The Hegelian Dialectic (thesis, antithesis, synthesis) today better known as problem reaction solution is techniques used to shape and mold people’s thinking. Whether it be politics, the media, religion, etc. they create or exploit a problem and then blame it on others. The people react to the problem and then look to those who are creating it or exploiting the problem and these people offer a solution that was planned long before they implemented to problem. The dialectic is about controlling both sides of an argument or problem so as to control the overall perception of the issue sought to be controlled. Creating false realities and false perceptions that are used to manipulate those involved.
The left right paradigm of today is a tactic used to develop a theatre for other techniques like divide and conquer, problem, reaction solution. The techniques are simple but can reach depths that are complicated when used in every facet of our lives. Whether we are divided by agree or disagree, right or wrong, true or false, good or evil, etc. The basic form of the left right paradigm in politics is black against white, rich against poor, communism against capitalism, democrat against republican, liberal against conservative, etc. While at the top of all these techniques are families that own centralized banks, corporations, foundations, etc. This old technique is used to divide and conquer by the means of problem reaction solution. It is so important to have knowledge of the techniques that are used to keep us fighting amongst each other and keep our minds on the things of this world and those who are of the world. The problem with involving ourselves in the world’s affairs is a growing distraction that spends our resources, our time and our ability to focus on what is really important. I am speaking of time devoted to understand and growing in the knowledge of the Most High God of Hosts. We must have discernment and also understand the basic techniques that are used on our minds to keep us in an endless environment of manipulation and exploitation.
Romans 10:10 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Galatians 3:26-27 26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Romans 13:14 14But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof.
Confess Your Sins
Mark 1:3-5 3The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.4John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. 5And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.
1 John 1:5-10 5This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
Ezekiel 18:30-31 30Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. 31Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
2 Corinthians 7:10 10For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
2 Corinthians 12:20-21 20For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults: 21And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.
Acts 2:38 38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 3:19 19Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
Acts 5:31 31Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
Acts 26:20 20But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
Revelation 9:20-21 20And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
This is an example of the prayer I used to draw near to God, through the Blood of Jesus Christ! I used this prayer for about five months according to the weaknesses I had at the time. Our prayer list changes over time as we get closer to God and we don’t sin as much as we did when we first begun. Start with Praise God! Thank-you Jesus! Glory be to God! Jesus is Lord! Praise be to Jesus! Hallelujah! Etc. Say this over and over.
1. I put the blood of Jesus over every part of this building or house. I put the blood of Jesus over every part of the people in this building or house.
2. I put the blood of Jesus over everyone I meet today, I see today, and I speak to today. Have your perfect will in every part of them in Jesus Holy name. I put the blood of Jesus over there harden hearts. Father, Holy God of heaven soften there harden hearts according to your will and ways. Bless them mightily with Your perfect love and perfect truth in your Son Jesus Holy name.
3. I put the blood of Jesus over self-thinking, self-believing, self-speaking, self-doing and self-wanting.
4. I humble myself before you Father, God of heaven. I humble my self before all mankind. God be merciful to me a sinner in Jesus name.
5. I put the blood of Jesus over my mind. Lord Jesus pour out your precious, powerful, healing blood over my mind. Wash my mind in your blood, Lord Jesus. Cleanse my mind and make it white as snow. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over my mind in Jesus Holy name. I put on the mind of Christ in Jesus name!
6. I put all my trust in my Father, God of heaven thru His son Jesus Holy name.
7. I put the blood of Jesus over every part of me. Father, Holy God of heaven search every part of me for any sin that is in me and search every part of me for anything I have done this day that is displeasing to you in Jesus Holy name.
8. I put the blood of Jesus over every part of me. I put the blood of Jesus over all my sins, wash me in your precious blood Lord Jesus, pour out your blood over every part of me Lord Jesus, cleanse me and make me white as snow Lord Jesus.
9. Father Holy God of heaven forgive me of all I’ve done this day that was displeasing to you in Jesus Holy name. Father, Holy God of heaven forgive me of all my sins in Jesus Holy name.
10. I put all my unrighteousness, all my sins, iniquities, abominations, transgressions, trespasses, wrong doing, wrong thinking, wrong believing and wrong speaking right up to this second in time into your Holy Sea of forgetfulness, Father, God of heaven in Jesus Holy name.
11. I put the blood of Jesus over pride, arrogance, conceit and vanity. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over all pride in Jesus Holy name.
12. Father, God I command you in Jesus name to be master of my mind, my life, my heart, my soul, my spirit and my body.
13. Father in Jesus name I command you to deliver me from self natural human spirit, Satan, and death in Jesus Holy name.
14. I put the blood of Jesus over debate and contention. Father, Holy God of heaven, in Jesus name I command you to deliver me from the demon spirit of debate and the demon spirit of contention. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over debate and contention in Jesus Holy name.
15. I put the blood of Jesus over all doubt and unbelief. Father, Holy God of heaven, in Jesus name I command you to deliver me from the demon spirit of doubt and the demon spirit of unbelief. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over all doubt and unbelief in Jesus Holy name.
16. I put the blood of Jesus over judging and condemning. Father, Holy God of heaven, in Jesus Holy name I command you to deliver me from the demon spirit of judging and the demon spirit of condemning. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over judging and condemning in Jesus Holy name.
17. I put the blood of Jesus over resentment and rebellion. Father, Holy God of Heaven give me the victory over resentment and rebellion in Jesus Holy name.
18. I put the blood of Jesus over defiance. Father, Holy God of Heaven give me the victory over all defiance in Jesus Holy name.
19. I put the blood of Jesus over self glorification. Father, Holy God of Heaven give me the victory over self glorification in Jesus Holy name.
20. I put the blood of Jesus over self exaltation. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over self exaltation in Jesus Holy name.
21. I put the blood of Jesus over all hate. Father, Holy God of heaven deliver me from hate in Jesus Holy name.
22. I put the blood of Jesus over my strong opinions. Father, Holy God of heaven deliver me from my strong opinions in Jesus Holy name.
23. I put the blood of Jesus over haughty mind, haughty walk, haughty talk, and haughty look. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over all haughtiness in Jesus Holy name.
24. I put the blood of Jesus over all my sexuality in Jesus Holy name. Father, Holy God of heaven give me the victory over all my sexuality in Jesus Holy name.
25. I put the blood of Jesus over double mind ness, and instability.
26. I put the blood of Jesus over worries, frustration and stress.
27. I put the blood of Jesus over confusion, nervousness, tension and fear.
28. I put the blood of Jesus over boredom and loneliness.
29. I put the blood of Jesus over lust, adultery and fornication.
30. I put the blood of Jesus over love of self pleasures.
31. I put the blood of Jesus over sicknesses and diseases.
32. I put the blood of Jesus over head strong, and wandering mind.
33. I put the blood of Jesus over all demonic spirits listed in the Bible.
34. I put the blood of Jesus over all demonic spirits listed in the dictionary of the world.
35. I put the blood of Jesus over all demonic spirits I don’t know the names of or know exist.
36. I put the blood of Jesus over every evil spirit. Father, God cast out all these evil spirits from every part of me and cast them back into the center of hell and don’t let them come back on me again in Jesus Holy name.
37. God bless me with your perfect love that sets me free from all fears of the Devil and Satan in Jesus name. God bless me with your perfect truth in your son that sets me free from all lies, snares and traps of the Devil Satan.
38. I have my loins girded with the truth, which is the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit of incredible lasting life of great peace and joy to the fullest in our Lord Jesus Christ. I put on the breastplate of righteousness in God and His perfect will, which is love and peace. I shod my feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace and I will walk with God of Heaven rejoicing through time forever. I put on the shield of faith, wherewith I shall be protected from all the fiery darts of the evil one. I put on the helmet of salvation, which is the precious blood of Jesus Christ. I put on the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God and the truths I know of the Holy truth in flaming fire.
39. Start praising God: Praise God, thank you Jesus, Hallelujah, etc.
40. I pray Father God to give me wisdom, knowledge and understanding that I may have discernment in these last days in Jesus name.
Casting out Satan and the Devil! Get the hence or get behind me Satan/the Devil in Jesus Holy name. I resist you Satan in Jesus name. I am a child of God. I command you to depart from me immediately and take your stinking demons with you in Jesus Holy name.
Casting out demons! Father in heaven I command your hand in the name of Jesus to cast out the demon spirit of (name of demon spirit), bind him up and tie him up; cast him back into the pits of hell, where he came from, not to come back upon me again in Jesus Holy name.
The Past! What’s done is done, what’s in the past is past. I put the blood of Jesus over my looking back and giving place to the past and dwelling upon it. Enemies I put the blood of Jesus Christ over that person (name of person) and his heart. Father I command you in the name of Jesus to soften his/her harden heart and avenge him according to your will and ways. God bless him/her with your perfect love and perfect truth in Jesus mighty name.
Micah 4:1-13 1But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. 2And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 3And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. 4But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it. 5For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever. 6In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; 7And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.
8And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem. 9Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? is thy counsellor perished? for pangs have taken thee as a woman in travail. 10Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the LORD shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies. 11Now also many nations are gathered against thee, that say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye look upon Zion. 12But they know not the thoughts of the LORD, neither understand they his counsel: for he shall gather them as the sheaves into the floor. 13Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the LORD, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.
Isaiah 9:6-7 6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
Once a person has mastered the things of the Most High like law, statutes, ordinances, and judgments than are they fit to rule over themselves and others for the purpose of self-government under Jesus Christ and the Most High God of Hosts. We are required to repent, to repent comes from a primitive root; properly to sigh, that is, breathe strongly; by implication to be sorry, that is, (in a favorable sense) to pity, console or (reflexively) rue; or (unfavorably) to avenge (oneself): – comfort (self), ease [one’s self], repent, to think differently or afterwards, that is, reconsider (morally to feel compunction): – repent.
Seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. Repentance is a willful and active response to the call to change ones thinking by faith. To think has many aspects to its meaning and application whether it be Greek or Hebrew. The various Greek meanings mean to regulate, to do by law (usage), that is, to accustom (passively be usual); by extension to deem or regard, to think under (privately), that is, to surmise or conjecture, to lead, that is, command (with official authority); figuratively to deem, that is, consider, to think; by implication to seem (truthfully or uncertainly), to take an inventory, that is, estimate (literally or figuratively). The various Hebrew meanings are to plait or interpenetrate, that is, (literally) to weave or (generally) to fabricate; figuratively to plot or contrive (usually in a malicious sense); hence (from the mental effort) to think, regard, value, compute: – (make) account (of), conceive, consider, count, cunning (man, work, workman), devise, esteem, find out, forecast, hold, imagine, impute, invent, be like, mean, purpose, reckon (-ing be made), regard, thin, to bear in mind, that is, hope, o mark (so as to be recognized), that is, to remember; by implication to mention, to compare; by implication to resemble, liken, consider, to separate mentally (or distinguish), that is, (generally) understand.
Once a person’s thinking is changed than one can come to know and understand what is righteous. Righteousness has to do with law, justice and equity according to the ways of the Most High God of Hosts. Righteousness in the Hebrew has to do with what is just: – just, lawful, righteous, rightness (abstractly), subjectively (rectitude), objectively (justice), morally (virtue) or figuratively (prosperity): – justice, moderately, right, to be (causatively make) right (in a moral or forensic sense): – cleanse, clear self, the right (natural, moral or legal); also (abstractly) equity or (figuratively) prosperity. The Greek is also on the same lines with various meanings such as equitable (in character or act); by implication innocent, holy (absolutely or relatively): – just, meet, right, to render (that is, show or regard as) just or innocent: – free, justify (-ier), be righteous.
The Kingdom of God or the Kingdom of Heaven has many aspects to it but for now I want to talk about how it relates to self-rule on earth under Jesus Christ and the Most High. One of the main themes of Jesus Christ’s ministry is liberty or freedom and how to obtain it.
Luke 22:24-27 24And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest. 25And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship (dominion, rule) over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. 26But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. 27For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.
These few verses here are of so much importance to understanding how the Kingdom of God/Heaven functions and the purpose of the potential in self-rule or self-governance. It wasn’t until the Israelites came out of Egypt that the Most High appointed judges from their own tribes to help them learn and discern between the ways of the Kingdom and the ways of the World (man’s order or arrangement). This is not an easy thing for people that have been in bondage for a long time. Especially when you have rulers like nimrod who was a mighty hunter (provider) before the Lord. When people in bondage are under a system like Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, or the United States there comes a problem with the ability for most people to come out of a system where someone else (rulers) are providing for them. It is foreign to most people throughout history to self-govern one’s self and be an example and a leader in helping others to come to self-rule under a God that requires doing things His way, according to His will, for His purpose and for His glory.
People over time become slothful, lazy, irresponsible, unaccountable, etc. and lose the ability to know and understand what liberty and freedom are in a system that controls the flow of human and resource energy by way of government, religion, economics, money, corporations, laws, etc. Strategies that involve tactics of conflict and scarcity to control the flow of energy by way of messages, talking points, memes, and other communications has made most people docile and complacent and finally give up on trying to develop skill sets that lead to self-rule and self-governance. One of the biggest problems with getting into the minds of men that have been conditioned all their lives to react out of feeling and emotional states is getting them back to first changing there thinking than come to knowledge, wisdom, understanding, and then discernment.
Another problem is finding men that have the ability to test spirits (people) on a daily basis to help awaken humanity to another consciousness that causes a lot of conflict and upsets and offends people by challenging their belief systems. A people that is in bondage and has been completely demoralized by feeling and emotional warfare have been trained to take all their problems to their authorities (rulers, lords) and use these people like police to exercise authority over themselves and everyone else. When a nation of people have put all their faith into government (rulers, lords) and apply (pray) to them to provide them with benefits like social security, unemployment, welfare, healthcare, food stamps, etc. then those of us who are learning and preparing to be free are at constant odds with most of the public.
This conflict is a necessary part of raising leaders that have and do go through trials, tribulations, affliction, pain, and suffering for the purpose of maturing in the Lord to learn patience, longsuffering, mercy, justice, judgment, righteousness, boldness, firmness, etc. and walk a path few men have had the privilege to experience.
Something that I have been doing for the past five years is working in hospitality, especially housekeeping. Housekeeping is something that starts with you. We are to learn to keep our own houses clean through the Blood of Jesus Christ and then later in the Millennium us Israelites that are called by the name of the Most High God of Hosts will learn to keep the Temple clean by being clean ourselves. The Zadok and Levite priests of course will be doing the service of the Temple and will be serving others in the Millennium to come.
This temple will be a place of fellowship, dining, prayer and worship and will have six kitchens and 30 outer dining rooms. There is some confusion about priesthoods, for example the difference between Zadok, Levite and Melchizedek priests. The Zadok Priests were priests that were faithful to the service of the Most High when Kind David was having a problem with Absalom. The Levite Priests were priests of the tribe of Levi and started with the line of Aaron. Then we have the Melchizedek priesthood which is very scarce in the Bible, but mentions it during the time a Abraham, King David in Psalms 110 and then in Hebrews 5, 7-8. The Melchizedek priesthood is attained for those who are righteous and have obtained the office as kings (self-rule under Jesus Christ and the Most High GOD).
Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Revelation 5:9-10 9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
This will be quite a process in the Millennium with different priesthoods, those of the order of Melchizedek who are redeemed and resurrected into glorified bodies will be righteous rulers or kings as examples to others as we subdue the entire planet into the glory of the Lord over a thousand year period. So each priesthood has certain responsibilities in the Millennium to come. But it is all about serivice in love, hope and charity.